I’m in Canada. The city stole my driveway. The worst.
I mean, my neighbor is handicapped and usually wheels to the grocery store but now she can’t. That’s much worse. And zero notice so she can’t make arrangements for a few days… I will be doing it, but still. Zero notice? Uncool.
This is my driveway. I cannot get in because he drop is so huge. The city did this with no notice.
- found a city raccoon
- ate tofu wings
- heard thrift shop and call me maybe being played by a brass-based band. Drummer had a pikachu in his set.
- got clear sunglasses and took selfies
- found my name
- cat missed me
Not pictured: amazing hotel, many subway rides, copious Asian food, an amazing Caesar with a lobster tail and slider for GARNISH, lots of love.
- I’ve been eating like a pint of blueberries a day
- only 10 more days and I’m on a two week vacay!
- I’m really behind the band wagon but super into orange is the new black
- it’s apparently fall here already?
- I had a great anniversary weekend in Toronto but ate all the food
you complain SO MUCH — Anonymous
1) I’ve complained once in a week and it was about the dealership taking 3 hrs for a simple oil change and break inspection.
2) The unfollow button is located at the top right. Go nuts.